Food allergies aren’t fun!
Gluten, dairy, nuts… the list goes on. Having an intolerance, or a severe allergy, to specific foods often makes the task of eating out or ordering food a hassle. We get it. So to try and make this easier, we offer a range of options to cover most allergies and food preferences.
Having been in the food industry for 35 years, we understand the importance of being able to cater to a wide range of allergies and food choices. From offering an extensive range of vegetarian options to a large number of gluten-free items, we’ve created our menu so that it includes something for just about everyone. We list all allergens against each item on our menu so that you can quickly identify the best canapes and desserts for you and your guests.
Gluten-free Canapes and catering
Coeliac disease is the number one dietary request we are asked to cater for. Due to this, we wanted to share some of our favourite gluten-free menu options, including cold and hot canapes, and some of our popular desserts.
Each of the following is made without wheat or gluten-containing cereals and ingredients. It’s important to note that some of these do contain other allergens such as dairy, egg, and soy. We’ve also included these on the list.
Hot & Cold Canapes
1. Salmon Cerviche with mango papaya and mint salad
2. San Danielle prosciutto parcels with fig, pecan and Tarago river blue
3. Salmon & Avocado Cucumber Cup with Salmon Roe and Chervil
4. Pesto chicken and sundried tomato frittata with capsicum jam
Allergens: Milk, eggs
5. Vegetarian rice paper rolls with Nuoc Cham sauce
6. Lamb & sweet potato skewers with lemon herb dressing
7. Honey tamari soy & garlic beef skewers
8. King salmon fish cakes with lime, coriander and Japanese mayonnaise
Allergens: Fish, milk, egg
9. Chargrilled halloumi skewers with smoked paprika and Manuka honey
10. King prawn lemongrass and ginger wonton
Allergens: Shellfish, soy
1. Chocolate raspberry pebble
Raspberry jelly and dark chocolate coconut mousse encased in a dark chocolate glaze sitting on a crunchy chocolate oat base.
2. Passionfruit dessert pop
Passionfruit friand finished with white chocolate and shredded coconut.
3. Hazelnut coffee mascarpone
Moist chocolate flourless cake with a soft caramel hazelnut centre, coffee mascarpone mousse encased in a chocolate shell.
4. Strawberry & rhubarb pudding
Strawberry and rhubarb compote with coconut sago cream finished with a raspberry glaze and coconut flakes.
5. Assorted desserts
We also have a selection of additional gluten-free desserts including red velvet slices, assorted macaroons, and mini hazelnut pebble puddings.
Custom Gluten-free Orders
Although we have a wide range of gluten-free menu options available, we’re always happy to work with you to create something that’s going to best suit your event. Whether you need specific canapes or an entire gluten-free cake, we’re able to accommodate you. This is applicable for small boxed canape orders and right through to large multi-course sit-down events.
If you would like to learn more about our gluten-free catering options or have any questions, you can get in touch with us via the form on our contact page.
You can click here to view our full list of canape options and also access our dessert options by clicking here.